- Featuring Mumbai’s highest rooftop bar accompanied by stunning city views, The Four Seasons offers comfortable rooms with a 42-inch LCD TV.
- It has an outdoor pool, spa and fitness center.
- The spacious air-conditioned rooms come with a DVD player, an iPod docking station and a bar.
- The marble bathroom has a separate bathtub and walk-in shower.
- Guests at the Mumbai Four Seasons can enjoy the ice fountain or the steam bath and Ayurvedic treatments at the spa.
- The hotel offers a concierge, babysitting services, and an ATM.
- Spanning 2 floors, Asian restaurant San Qi has a wine bar and a menu offering Indian, Chinese and Japanese dishes.
- Cafe Prato & Bar has a terrace, and specializes in Italian cuisine.
- Enjoy the sunset at Aer rooftop bar.
- Four Seasons Hotel Mumbai is in the Worli-Lower Parel commercial area.
- It is a 10 minute drive from Siddhivinayak Temple and a 15 minute drive from Shivaji Park.