- In Mumbai, Fariyas Hotel is a 5-minute drive from the Gateway of India.
- It features an outdoor swimming pool, 4 dining options and non-smoking rooms with free Wi-Fi.
- With modern décor and floor-to-ceiling windows, the rooms at Fariyas have plenty of natural light.
- Each room is fitted with a safe and a flat-screen TV with cable channels.
- A bathtub and toiletries are provided.
- Guests can work out at the fitness center or enjoy relaxing body treatments at the spa.
- The hotel provides car rental and currency exchange services, and staff at the tour desk can assist with travel arrangements.
- Tamarind restaurant serves a fine selection of grilled international dishes.
- Other dining choices include refreshing beverages at Tavern -The Signature Bar and Tamarind PoolSide, which specializes in grilled meats.
- There is a coffee shop on the premises as well.
- Hotel Fariyas is a 10-minute drive from Nariman Point and the World Trade Centre.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Airport is approximately 1 to 1.5 hours away by car.